The waterproof BMW VentureGrip GTX Boots are currently my go-to for the last 12000 miles.
My first impression with this VentureGrip GTX boot was sheer comfort. This boot is 100% not a motocross boot. And to be honest, it doesn\'t try to be. Protection and comfort are excellent for everyday use.
The BMW VentureGrip GTX Boot is at home in both touring and enduro conditions. The all-rounder is suitable for everyday use. The boot has a GORETEX® membrane and a grippy, highly wear-resistant and oil-and fuel-resistant Vibram® sole. A shin plate, together with three adjustable plastic buckles, stabilises the snug-fitting construction.
Build quality is second to none. Hardwearing materials support and protect you in harsh conditions but never compromise on comfort.
The top velcro fastener is supported by a 3rd buckle to always keep the boot safely closed. Don\'t underestimate this, as I had real trouble on my previous boots. The left boot opened up during riding, a very unsettling feeling, not dangerous, but really annoying.
The BMW VentureGrip GTX boot is an all-day boot. Comfortable to wear in any conditions. Easy to get on and off. Your feet never feel tired even if you spend a lot of of time standing on your pegs.
If you are in the market for a set of boots for your next adventure, give the BMW VentureGrip GTX boot a try.
And as usual, the 2 years unlimited BMW warranty service has you covered.
- waterproof and everyday leather enduro boot with a sporty look
- comfortable, suitable for touring, and robust high wear resistance
- typical enduro look due to buckles, colour accent on the sole as well as higher shaft and oiled leather
- 100% full-grain cowhide, oiled
- GORE-TEX® membrane, permanently wind and waterproof, and highly breathable
- Shin guard, thermally formed and stiffened
- Ankle protection made of synthetic material, padded with foam
- Functionally shaped gear lever protection made of leather, on both sides
- Suede leather on the inside of the upper for better contact with the motorbike when riding in a standing position
- Three adjustable plastic buckles, replaceable
- Velcro area on the calf for easy width adjustment
- Leather stretch zone at instep and arch for better mobility when shifting gears and walking
- Robust Vibram® sole, highly wear-resistant, oil and fuel resistant
- Extremely grippy tread for good off-road grip
- Antibacterial insole, removable
- Elasticated hem to prevent water and dirt from penetrating the upper
- Front edge is softly padded on the shinbone
- Colours: Brown and Black
- Weight 0.5kg
Please check out the review of the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots. A true off-road workhorse.